2 servings (12-16 oz each)
- 1c unsweetened vanilla almond milk
- 1c chocolate almond milk
- 1 banana
- 1c frozen organic berries
- 1 scoop chocolate Sun Warrior plant-based protein
- 1/2c 2% greek yogurt (we use 2% Fage)
- handful of ice, add more as needed
- Add all ingredients to a blender, blend until smooth, and serve.
- If the smoothie is too thick, add more almond milk. If it’s too thin, add more ice.
This smoothie is a great place to hide vegetables—add in some spinach or 1/2 avocado and everyone will still love the flavor. Sometimes I also add a dash of agave.
Protein: 15.25 g/serving
Almond milk is a great source of Calcium—1 c of almond milk provides 45% of your daily needs compare to whole milk, which only provides 30%.